Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
Reporting into the Vice President of Customer Service, you will be responsible for driving the workforce planning function across multiple sites. The customer service department makes up over half the company in terms of people & is a rapidly growing department that has to be able to react quickly to our customers needs & support the company growth aspirations.
- Manage & develop the Global WFM team, ensuring the correct skills are present within the team in order to support the operational success of the WorldRemit Contact Centres & optimum costs
- To establish strategic plans & the business performance for World Remit CS
- Financial planning & budget tracking & working closely with central functions to ensure that operational forecasts are communicated & tracked against demand
- To own & drive the business strategy for Management information for World Remit CS.
- Developing & running insights & reports in an easy to understand way which is used to drive change, support a high performing culture & help WR understand its customers
- Set & Monitor service levels across any outsourced agencies used by WorldRemit CS
- Ownership of the following processes for WorldRemit CS. Budgeting, Capacity planning, scheduling, shift planning, queue management & reporting.
- To own the WorldRemit Telephony architecture & administration.
- Owner of the relationship for the Vendor Management for telephony & the Workforce Management system.
- Budgetary responsibility for licensing for telephony & WFM systems
- Produce short, mid & long-term forecasts (contact volumes, distributions, AHT & shrinkages) & work with the head office on the centres budgeting.
- Review the accuracy of forecasts/schedules, providing feedback & recommendations for improvements.
- Create & distribute schedules/rosters based on short-term forecast, operational targets & the workforces availability, restrictions & preferences. Identify potential issues & liaise with Contact Centre & Team Managers for resolution.
- Support internal agent requirements through planned shrinkage planning to support internal ESAT.
- Any other requirements to support the success of WorldRemit
Summary of required experience
- 3+ Years working in a WFM Leadership role
- Experience in scheduling employees for multiple sites operating as a virtual centre in different time zone and/or with multiple languages.
- Experience in running & owning the telephony function of a contact centre
- Experience in working in a fast-growing company
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to collate & analyse data & deliver this to achieve maximum results.
- Strong communication skills within all levels of the business
- Experience using a workforce management platform & telephony systems (ideally: Teleopti
- WFM & NewVoiceMedia telephony system)
- Extensive experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience managing planning & scheduling & reporting for large [global] complex services & teams.
- Proven ability to complete projects & achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong leadership skills within the planning & scheduling contact centre operations.
- Proven ability to establish & articulate a vision, set goals, develop & execute strategies, & track & measure results.
- Proven ability to build & motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
You as a person
- Have a passion for what we stand for, & a demonstrable interest in disrupting payments
- Are results driven & not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done no matter what the task is
- Are highly structured & analytical, spot trends & come up with recommendations
- Love getting into the details but can distil & communicate pertinent information effectively
- Get a thrill out of solving problems, planning & forecasting.
- Are a people person & awesome at building relationships
- Hold a black belt in juggling & prioritising multiple tasks, while maintaining a zen-like attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Eat chaos for breakfast, then goes on to develop structure/ processes & constantly improve on them
- Can inspire, coach & lead a dispersed team to maximize team performance
- Are inspired by bringing out best in the team, & contributing to their development early in their careers
- Know how to set priorities for the team & yourself based on business objectives
Start Date: ASAP
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical & dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast & fruit every day & Friday afternoon tea drinks & nibbles.
- No formal dress code.