Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease & enrich peoples journeys through their cities & connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant & impactful experiences, & we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As an Inventory Manager at Intersection, you will responsible for tracking, monitoring & scheduling advertising space for potential campaigns, as well as contracted campaigns. You will constantly assess space condition & communicate proactively with our Sales team with changes in order to maximize revenue.
In your first month, you will:
- Train with your Manager to understand Inventory Management process
- Take a deep dive into learning Banner Inventory in the 5 boroughs
- Get to know all Account Executives & get familiar with their programs
- Introduction to all Business Improvement Districts & NYC & Company & understand their individual programs
- Introduction to Department of Transportation & understand their involvement on all banner campaigns
In your first three months, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Sales Team
- Manage all inventory requests, inventory holds
- Master communications with Operations team regarding posting instructions
- Build strong relationships with various Business Improvement Districts & NYC & Company
- Build strong relationship with Department of Transportation
- Help train new team member for back-up & assistance
In your first six to nine months, you will:
- Master shifting programs in order to maximize inventory/revenue
- Help find new database to manage Inventory to transition out of Illustrator
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource
- You will be a member of a great team at Intersection!
You are awesome for this role, because:
- You have a Bachelors degree with administrative experience or relevant internship experience
- You have advertising and/or Media experience or interest is a huge plus
- You have a keen attention to detail & ability to prioritize tasks, with the ability to work on deadlines
- You are well organized & detail oriented with superior ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills in communicating with clients & co-workers, including excellent customer service skills & the ability to perform administrative responsibilities & work within a team environment
- You have extensive experience with Illustrator
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, MAC OSX
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer