Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Technology Architect Specialist to join our Global Enablement team. Within Twilio, Enablement drives the onboarding & continuing training of our customer facing field teams to accelerate ramp times, drive revenue & broaden skills. This role will lead the technology & assist the Enablement team on all aspects of our enablement technology stack execution & integration.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading technology deployments. They also have:
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in administration & architecture with a background in administering technologies. Accreditation in ServiceNow administration & integrations/portal development.
- Experience implementing content & document management development system (CDMDS) for an Enablement group with enablement specific workflows. Understanding of what motivates your internal customer.
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy & delivering on multiple projects, on time & on budget.
- Built & managed a high functioning team of developers & administrators. Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Diplomacy, integrity, & presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization; experience with interfacing with engineering & business management teams is a plus.
- Hands on experience & in depth understanding of telecom and/or cloud computing products is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Dont Settle: Responsible for the architecture & development of an internal Enablement workflow management ticketing & portal system. Build and/or assist in development of training for the deployed tools.
- Draw the Owl: Responsible for interpreting processes & developing supporting catalog items, process flows, & reporting for departmental use. Consolidate unstructured data into a full featured workflow system.
- Be an Owner: Will perform all upgrades & patching of technology instances to current release & prereleases. Maintain environments where appropriate for test, development & production.
- Write it Down: Create & maintain full documentation for design, deployment & production code. Work closely with IT to ensure Twilio standards & security are maintained.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Responsible for prioritizing the technology support & development projects & meeting project timelines. Responsible for all user & group rights, additional modules & functionality.
- Wear the Customer's Shoes: When developing plans, always think about the end user & how we can enable them in the best way I.e. mobile, desktop, agent. Identify gaps in technologies & propose solutions.
- Empower others: Coach users in technologies & assist them with training questions. Build content & facilitate deliveries as appropriate. Be maniacal about metrics & impact.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted & flexible platform.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located anywhere in the Eastern or Central United States. We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.