Appians information security team is growing & is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our security operations team. This person will work in a dynamic information security team & be exposed to modern cloud technologies & security frameworks. You will be assisting the Appian Information Security department in continuously evaluating the threat-landscape for Appian operations & service offerings. You will analyze international security concerns, emerging threats, vulnerability identification, threat hunting, & monitoring.
About the Job
- Provide analysis & investigation of security related data from a wide range of security products & devices to identify trends & anomalies indicative of malicious activities
- Perform root cause analysis & provide recommendations that will mitigate potential impact
- Contribute to security techniques & automation for internal use that enable the team to operate at high speed & broad scale
- Assist in the security incident response & investigation processes
- Provide situational awareness on the current threat landscape & the techniques, tactics & procedures (TTPs) associated with specific threats
- Pursue actionable intelligence on current threats as they relate to Appian
- Lead internal & external security reviews, audits, & control evaluations
- Bachelors degree in related field of study
- 3+ years security operations experience
- Knowledgeable of cloud-based infrastructures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) & layer security responsibilities
- You have experience with containers, kubernetes, & DevSecOps principles
- Deep understanding of network defense principles, common attack vectors, & attacker techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, & procedures (TTPs)
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis, or other relevant network defence & intelligence frameworks preferred
- Experienced with assessing network security technologies & configurations
- Experience with EDR & SIEM platforms
- Familiarity with automation concepts & proficiency in scripting languages
- Demonstrated experience of presenting information security concepts & risks to management level personnel of varying technical backgrounds
- Bonus: Relevant information security certifications, such as GCIH or other SANS certifications.
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right personis that you?
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.