Company Description|Job Description
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
We are currently looking for an ambitious, passionate, & innovative Vice President of Sales Excellence to join our sales leadership team. This position owns Conga's selling strategy from training & enablement to culture development & alignment with Sales Operations.
This leader will partner closely with & directly influence Global Commercial & Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Partners, Business Development, Solutions Engineering & other key functions in the organization. In this role, you will directly impact sales productivity & exponential growth by building, delivering & optimizing both an impactful & memorable onboarding experience for all new sales hires as well as an ongoing training, coaching & development program for individual contributors & sales leadership.
Training & Enablement
- Develop targeted programs that enable the sales team to increase their sales productivity, deals velocity, deals sizes & pipeline coverage. Such programs will include sales fundamentals, value-based selling, prospecting, pipeline generation & management, territory management
- Develop baseline training to ensure a verifiable level of aptitude for all systems & product discussions & demonstrations.
- Up level current on-boarding programs for all roles, & by role; and, simultaneously fold all technical roles (pre-sales, post-sales & partners) into a holistic on-boarding & continual-learning program
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Product Management, Consulting Services, Field Leadership Team, HR, & Engineering to develop new & leverage existing content
- Ability to aggressively push the boundaries of sales excellence to ensure program adoption from sales leadership to individual contributors.
- Enable front line leaders with tools & skills required to build, develop, & manage teams capable of carrying out sales strategy, operations & excellence initiatives
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, evaluating new tools/apps, & providing easy access to information & resources needed to close sales
- Build a culture of collaboration & mutual accountability amongst sales, demand generation, & product marketing .
- Develop a coaching framework for individual contributors & sales leaders to address specific regional needs & foster a culture of continuous development & Sales Excellence at Conga
Sales Operations Collaboration
- Work closely with Sales Operations to develop & document the end to end sales process in collaboration with Sales Operations, BSI, & other key stakeholders.
- Lead operational & tactical efforts for sales leadership goal setting & tracking, cross-team weekly pipeline & monthly business reviews, administration, & team internal communication flows
- Ensure SFDC process is trained through all levels & reinforced by front line leaders & during onboarding & ongoing training.
- Lead business process requirements & system design enhancements to improve efficiency & effectiveness. Work closely with BSI team on implementation
- Continually lead & document all sales process changes for global sales team.
- Design & ensure required sales dashboards reporting etc. in SFDC is aligned with training & management requirements of the sales organization to promote cleaner, more actionable data.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 + years of experience in a Sales Leadership and/or Sales Enablement/Operations Leadership role with a global sales organization
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge about sales methodology, strategic selling, & sales enablement
- Experience rolling out sales methodologies, or other signification change management efforts, to a global sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine & implement sales processes, procedures & policies
- Ability to conduct a sophisticated & creative analysis of complex data & translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, & presentations
- Proven ability of driving project from conception, to start to finish, not just execute on existing plan
- Experience supporting & coaching sales leaders in an Enterprise Sales organization
- Strong problem-solving skills & decision-making ability
- Strong collaborator & ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.