*We are a remote first company & this role is remote. We have employees located throughout the US. Albany, NY is our HQ.
The primary responsibility of this role is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities. You will be partnering with marketing to create & execute on outbound lead generation campaigns. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills & tight collaboration with the Strategic Partnerships Director (SPD) to generate new opportunities. You will be expected to report on call & qualification activity in addition to staying thoroughly informed on all CommerceHub solutions & the retail / brand logistics industry in general. This role is ideal for anyone who is highly interactive. We want a collaborative & energetic individual that can contribute to the sales & marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging & product feedback back into the marketing & product organization & work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
Responsible for the following:
- Develop enterprise opportunities for the sales team from prospecting & marketing-generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email & social with high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Refine & execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email & call scripts
- Track all relevant qualification & lead management activity in a CRM tool
- Quickly learn the CommerceHub product, effectively communicate the value proposition & be able to react to objections & competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest & develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate SPD, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity.
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Have 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- Experience in SAAS software is strongly desired
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Experience using dialer/cadence tools would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of BDR & lead development best practices & procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight & limited process
- 100% reliable & detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- A positive can-do attitude & tireless work ethic.
- Driven & self-sufficient