Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable & flexible. Weve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters & property managers - & were just getting started.
As a Regional Sales Director, your mission will be making Jetty the first choice for institutional apartment owners & managers looking for innovative insurance & financial solutions. You will contribute to the scaling of Jettys Real Estate Sales function & be instrumental in Jettys overall go-to-market strategy. Using your deep sales background & strong experience of selling to executive decision makers, you will make a meaningful mark on the business. You report directly to our National Director of Sales.
This position focuses on Jettys Northeast sales territory (NY, NJ, MA, CT, etc), & thus we highly prefer a candidate who currently resides in the region.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze territory market potential & execute prospecting strategies to build a pipeline of qualified potential Jetty Partners
- Present, promote & sell Jettys platform of integrated products to multifamily real estate owners & managers
- Organize & maintain all sales activities & opportunities in Salesforce to track progress against quarterly & annual sales goals
- Design & execute contracting packages for long-term Jetty partnerships
- Collaborate with Partner Success & Partner Solutions teams to maximize revenue
- Contribute to cross-functional projects with other internal Jetty teams (including Marketing, Product, Finance, & Engineering)
- Represent Jetty at virtual, national & regional industry events & conferences
- ~40% travel expected (once COVID restrictions are lifted)
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 7 years of enterprise sales experience selling to executive level
- Minimum 3 years of multifamily or commercial real estate sales experience
- Proven success with long, complex sales cycles (a.k.a. you hit your goals/quotas)
- Excel at selling multiple products across various stakeholders within large institutions
- Ability to develop & execute regional sales strategy aligned to company growth goals
- Effective communicator, who can give a clear, concise pitch to any audience
- Focus on empathy in your sales approach; responsive to each Partners requirements
- Multifamily real estate sales experience and/or industry knowledge a big plus
- Comfortable with shifting legal & compliance environments
- Scrappy self-starter who drives projects to completion
Jetty's integrated suite of products help property managers increase lease conversions, improve resident retention, reduce bad debt, & boost NOI. For renters, Jetty decreases the financial burden of moving into a new home & offers greater flexibility with how & when to pay rent.
Jetty has raised more than $70M from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi & Valar, & has a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country. To learn more about Jetty, visit jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, Jetty Winter Break," & unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, monthly childcare, & monthly phone/internet bill