Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find their dream jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & personal connections when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software handles all the heavy lifting that has traditionally gone into recruiting for companies & helps candidates find the right opportunities.
Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
As the leader of our engineering organization & a member of the executive team, you will be responsible for building & owning all aspects of engineering at RippleMatch. You will own the technical roadmap & be directly responsible for the technological success of the company. You will grow & lead a happy & productive team, nurture a high-performing engineering culture, & build an incredible, user-friendly product.
- Track record of excellence in software companies, preferably at an early stage startup
- People first mentality; excellent people management skills
- Track record of leadership & mentorship
- Strong work ethic & high productivity
- Deep intellectual curiosity & passion for good technology
- Passion for a good user experience
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Hates to lose
- Own the technical roadmap of RippleMatch
- Help form a strong technical vision for RippleMatch
- Build & lead a happy, healthy, & productive team
- Mentor & form lasting relationships with subordinates
- Contribute heavily to product
- Coach engineers at the code level
- Create & own productive software processes
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that building a startup is a marathon, not a sprint. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive compensation, equity, daily free lunches, & comprehensive healthcare benefits. While we work hard, we also make time for fun through company outings, happy hours, hackathons, & of course, beer on tap.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.