FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Manager, Multi-Media Production to lead the production & editing of video & audio content. The role will also drive the development of our long-term brand positioning, working with the wider business to articulate the strategy behind what we do.
Reporting to the Managing Editor of Social Media, this is an impactful role that will help shape the long term strategic direction of our marketing & brands.
What youll do
- Oversee all aspects of field & studio production, including shooting, editing, audio recording, & lighting
Work closely with the broader content team to enhance the content thats already being produced
- Work cross-departmentally to create content that promotes our new products, promotions & educates our user base
- Generate new content ideas ranging from short breaking news clips to series & documentary ideas
- Manage production for multiple ongoing projects
- Partner with the audience engagement & social media teams to produce innovative social & vertical video projects
Who were looking for
- 4+ years of experience producing videos, preferably in sports
- A demonstrable ability to record, create, edit, & produce multimedia features
- Comfortable working on tight deadlines & in a fast-paced & fun environment
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at any given time
- A high level of expertise in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, & Illustrator
- Demonstrated experience with multiple camera setups, including but not limited to Canon C100, C300, & various DSLR cameras
- Someone with extensive knowledge of internet sports culture (including fantasy sports)
- Bringing to life content from FanDuels written content sites, & the FanDuel Sportsbook
- Strong writing & editing skills
- Strong news judgment
- BA degree or equivalent required
- Ability to work late hours & weekends
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited personal time off
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare options
- Stock Options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.