About the company
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, & providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products & services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company & was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 & a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. Were continuing to grow & are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, & London, UK.
About the role
Robinhoods Customer Experience team is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience. In your role as a Registered Customer Experience Representative, you will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers experience using our products as seamless as possible. Self-starters who spot & solve problems thrive at Robinhood, & youll have a special role as the voice of our customers.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Communicating with customers using email, chat & phone channels
- Delivering outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently & effectively with empathy
- Influencing customer happiness & loyalty metrics
- Acting as the voice of the customer by identifying & communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product & engineering organization
- Improving productivity for the Customer Experience team by identifying ways to avoid recurring customer contacts & recommending changes to improve processes & knowledge articles
- Developing deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like Equities Trading, Margin & Options Trading
- Mastering Robinhoods policies & procedures pertaining to complex customer scenarios & translating them into outstanding customer interactions
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company
- Familiarity with financial services & the stock market
- Ability to think critically & apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate & resolve issues
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail & strong analytical skills
- Ability to act independently & to be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Deep mastery of complex financial topics
- Strong sense of ownership & responsibility
- Instinct to problem-solve
- Strong critical thinking & analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely & accurately communicate complex topics
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? Wed love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, were looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.