Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
As a Sales Executive at Contentsquare, you will be an individual contributor responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from new business through value selling in your respective territory. If you're an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives & decision-makers
- Work closely with customers from initial contact to closing the account emphasizing process & domain expertise
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure & seamless customer experience & successful onboarding.
- Generate your own pipeline by handling inbound leads, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, & maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Position CS to win new business by developing, communicating, & driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Accurately forecast & manage pipeline by adopting sales process & methodology & maintaining hygiene in CRM
- Evangelize CS in the community & network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear & concise value proposition.
- Study CS market, noting competition & identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Inside Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product ) in order to deliver in class service & successful outcomes.
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements & engineering teams.
- 5+ years as a sales hunter in Banking / Insurance or Financial Industry (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant SaaS sales experience selling to digital marketers
- Ability to prove strong network in strategic banking accounts
- Experience managing a pipeline & closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers & within an organization
- Proven negotiation & closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large & mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly & effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers & the C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction & deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible & adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred