As Product Marketing Manager, you are dedicated to not only becoming a Convercent product expert, but also staying at the forefront of the Ethics & Compliance industry. You are an evangelist to & for the E&C profession & practitioner. You deeply understand what motivates our buyers to engage with technology to solve problems, what drives investment & impact inside their E&C programs & how to apply Convercent solutions to achieve the business outcomes they are seeking.
Hyper-focused on growth, you proactively gather & share market, customer & competitive feedback across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success & Professional Services to inform the product roadmap & grow the accessible market for Convercent solutions. You learn quickly, communicate clearly, collaborate effectively, & act decisively.
- Proactively track & understand existing & upcoming regulations, standards, & industry trends impacting the E&C professional
- Know your buyers & their buying criteria, your competition & how to crush them & your sales funnel why we win & most importantly why we lose
- Turn this intel into actionable business & product recommendations, & ongoing messaging & communications strategy to neutralize FUD & differentiate your offering(s)
- Live & breathe the functional capabilities of your offering(s), how they deliver value & create market differentiation & simplify this messaging for the customer
- Consistently join sales calls, customer on-sites, and attend/speak at trade shows & events
- Constantly strategize offers & promotions to initiate upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Listen & adapt pricing & packaging to remove friction & accelerate conversion
- Embed customer stories & use cases into marketing materials & talk tracks
- Own & execute strategy to operationalize, track, & refine performance reporting for your offering(s)
- Track key analysts, their upcoming reports and manage strategy, preparation & content for briefings & strategy days
- Report regularly on trends in market, competitive intel, and customer feedback
- Own planning & execution of product launches by coordinating delivery across Product, Marketing, Sales, Solutions Engineers, & Implementation teams
- Partner with Marketing to plan ongoing integrated marketing campaigns to position, message & drive demand for your offering(s)
- Partner with Sales Enablement to communicate key updates & maintain evergreen training materials
- Partner with Sales Consultants to develop & test product demos scripted in customer language, shaped by real-world use cases
- Pair with in-house Ethics team to develop messaging framework for thought leadership topics, key events/influencers, regulatory best practices, case studies, & proof points
- Work with Professional Services and Customer Success teams to identify key customers for case studies & testimonials
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in product marketing or product management role, enterprise SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of successful product launches & enabling a direct sales team
- Bias towards execution, & yet an instinct for big picture thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, & project management skills
- Ability to understand technology & abstract business/solution value into clear message
- Skilled in global, B2B, value-based selling into complex buying scenarios, working with non-technical buyers
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, & education.
- Compensation: $100,000 - $150,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.