Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Analytics
New York, NY - Full-Time
WHO ARE WE?
The Lifecycle Marketing team is transforming the way BARK engages with its millions of customers. Were mobilizing big data, clever creative & multiple channels to build a 1:1 communications experience that anticipates & answers each customers needs across their lifetime with BARK (from prospect nurture & conversion to subscriber engagement & upsell to long-term retention & loyalty). If imagineering programs that deliver the right solution to the right dog at the right time sets your tail a-wagging (metaphorically speaking), then come join us!
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring a Sr. Manager to lead analytics for our Lifecycle Marketing team in NYC! Leading analytics for our Lifecycle Marketing / CRM operation, you will ensure that the team makes smart decisions based on data, not assumptions, & that our assumptions are properly tested. You will be responsible for gathering & analyzing data, making recommendations, & implementation adjustments to our segmentation rules & strategy. If you love data, & you love dogs, & can use the first to help us delight the second, then this roles for you!
- Analyze Lifecycle Marketing / CRM performance across multiple channels to develop insights & make recommendations on areas for increased customer engagement & revenue growth.
- Run cohort-based analysis to recommend new opportunities for segmentation & targeting based on both lifestage, customer attributes (both dogs & their humans) & user activity.
- Implement new segmentation & trigger capabilities for the Lifecycle Marketing team through development of SQL logic.
- Leverage data from multiple sources to design, build & automate Lifecycle Marketing reporting & dashboards.
- Size business opportunities & contribute to building prioritized roadmap.
- Partner with the Data Science & Product teams to define & expand lifecycle & event taxonomy that powers the CRM platform.
- Manage & mentor a direct report in the execution of the above.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Data Science, Finance, Product & Planning) as well as product line Experience Managers to ensure consistency in customer metrics & insights.
- Own KPI reporting, including weekly & monthly updates.
- 4 - 6 years experience mobilizing data to inform campaign & program development in a direct-to-consumer / eCommerce environment a must; experience with subscription services a plus.
- Deep experience with data-visualization tools (Periscope, Tableau, Looker, etc).
- Familiarity with CRM and/or marketing automation systems (Simon Data, Braze, Iterable, HubSpot or similar platform).
- Demonstrated ability to define & analyze A/B & multivariate experiments to drive statistically significant insights & outcomes.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or other technical field preferred.
- Strong proficiency with SQL required.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze & interpret market & consumer data
- Strong communications skills - written & verbal presentations.
- Self-starter who can work through immediate challenges while recommending modifications for enhanced efficiency.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & highly collaborative environment.
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.