The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal is looking for an experienced, self-directed & highly motivated Project Manager to take ownership of projects, processes & other initiatives that evolve around enhancing the consignor experience via Merchandising Operations. This role reports into the Senior Director of Merchandising Operations & requires a strong understanding of both project management methodologies & process mapping.
Focused areas of ownership will be process mapping, technology/system implementations, testing initiatives & culture improvement initiatives.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ & will report to the Senior Director, Merchandising Operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status & variances.
- Constantly evaluate project risks & provide recommendations for mitigation & opportunities
- Drive process alignment between e-commerce centers & departments
- Support & drive adherence to internal processes across Merchandising Operations
- Demonstrates & communicates a knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results (business case, business risk, etc).
- Manages multiple projects & tasks simultaneously
- Creates & maintains project plans to fully account for the delivery & ongoing improvement of the solution
- Seeks out vendor or internal solutions & manages overall project issue resolutions
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5+ years as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining & managing project scope, timelines, profitability, & effective delivery of digital solutions
- Strong grasp of current web technologies as well as related business issues
- PMI or PMP certification or similar
- Excellent project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, & documentation
- Ability to build strong relationships & communicate effectively with internal & external groups
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word, & PPT to help in the documentation & facilitation of tasks
- High energy & enthusiasm & ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment
- Solid technical understanding & ability to define & refine requirements through a project lifecycle