Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa & accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa's overall vision to be the best way to pay & be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products & services to people all over the world.
The Accelerated Delivery team is responsible for the planning, execution, & delivery, from inception to completion, programs tied to Product's overall strategy. We are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our team & partner with our Program Leads & Managers.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will work closely with program teams to assess & report on status & progress of our largest programs. You will work across functions & often span office locations & time zones. You will be part of the connective tissue keeping all stakeholders coordinated on the project's status, milestones & deadlines. This individual contributor position is based out of our San Francisco or Foster City, CA offices.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a complex, matrixed environment & is highly collaborative team player who enjoys proactively identifying & resolving issues. If you are eager to learn, a self-starter & want to be part of a team that manages & impacts the future growth of Visa this may be the opportunity for you!
How you will make an impact:
- Deliver reporting & analysis including executive reporting, program scorecards, & other ad hoc reports
- Reinforce adherence to metric definitions & data sources across all teams & regions
- Maintain data integrity & become the single point of truth
- Support the team with managing initiatives within a project & providing structure throughout the full life cycle
- Collaborate with variety of stakeholders across functions to capture & document program status
- Work through challenges, identify bottlenecks & dependencies, escalate project concerns
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of experience in project management, analytics, measurement, or related quantitative field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical aspects of product development
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to mine & analyze large sets of data, articulate trends, & present actionable insights
- Extreme attention to detail & ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team & produce time sensitive deliverables
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Proven use of data to drive decision making & applying continuous improvement methodologies
- Can conduct basic data analysis that includes data gathering & requirements specification
- Can sanity check data effectively
- Has the ability to produce basic reporting
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of problem solving methods to inform data analysis approach
- Understands how to communicate appropriately with other employees & partners
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Less than 10% travel required
- Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.