Shutterstock is looking for a skilled content strategist to engage with & improve the success of the contributor networks on Shutterstock. You will work closely with the marketing, creative, product, & customer experience teams to strategize marketing campaigns, collect data, & write compelling communications while setting a tone thats clear, engaging, & contributor-focused.
How youll fit in our team:
Shutterstock is focused on improving & enhancing the experience of our contributors around the world. We are creating content that highlights creative artists (our contributors) that include photographers, videographers, illustrators, & composers & propel their success on Shutterstock & beyond.
We are seeking a Content Strategist to assist in refining the contributor acquisition & retention strategy across our various offerings, while supporting the Creative Content Manager in creating & developing creative content, communications, & campaign performance analysis.
Your expertise in communicating with creative artists will have an effect across the world, & youll be contributing in developing a standardized process & supporting initiatives that grow our contributor community.
What youll do:
- Identify opportunities & solve process issues in relation to contributor engagement & community
- Collaborate with creative, product, media, marketing, & CRM departments to strategize & support with content creation.
- Craft ideal contributor personas, & create an acquisition strategy to acquire those contributor types
- Coordinate with analytics & data research teams to implement a reliable data monitoring process to track contributor marketing initiatives
- Create & write content for the blog, email campaigns, contributor development programs, & product announcements.
What you have:
- Direct experience in developing, writing & implementing marketing initiatives including blog content, marketing & content campaigns, & email strategies.
- A consistent record of maintaining data collection through a defined content strategy.
- Ability to juggle & prioritize multiple moving projects at a time.
- Exceptional writing & time management skills.
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in strategy & content development.
- Must be able to provide 3+ examples of written work
- Ability to work efficiently in both independent & team environments
- Candidate must be comfortable working with team members in global time zones.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an eagerness to pitch ideas with minimal direction in a results-driven environment
- Strong work ethic paired with intellectual & creative curiosity
- While this role is focused on creative content strategy, experience & knowledge of marketing & communications is an asset
- Photography background and/or interest in creative visual arts.
- Knowledge of content marketing landscape & emerging trends.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Lightroom.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V