Beeswax, named by Business Insider as the fastest growing company in AdTech in 2018, is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager for its growing New York office. Beeswax's Bidder-as-a-Service (BaaS) provides sophisticated marketers & media buyers with the transparency, flexibility, & control they need to make the most out of their programmatic spend. We were founded by executives from Google & are funded ($28M to date!) by leading VCs including RRE & Foundry Group. We're passionate about building scalable & innovative software that brings our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, youll be responsible for success, retention, & growth of our media & marketer direct accounts. Youll work closely with our sales & implementation teams to onboard new customers & get them to steady-state. You will then own the relationship from there onwards, including strategic planning, renewals, & upsells. As our product is true enterprise infrastructure, you will be expected to manage client relationships across a variety of customer stakeholders, including the C-suite, & bring a consultative mindset to the role.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, passionate about advertising technology & is looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
- Build relationships with key customer stakeholders through thoughtful engagements & communication
- Achieve annual revenue/growth targets & drive long-term value for our customers through a deep understanding of clients business & technical challenges
- Collaborate with sales & services to ensure new clients onboard successfully
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive success for our customers
- Plan & host quarterly & annual business reviews with clients senior leadership to identify new opportunities & track progress against core KPIs
- Deliver compelling presentations & effectively explain Beeswaxs unique market positioning & platform capabilities
- Serve as a point of escalation for support issues
- Provide input to help shape the Beeswax product roadmap
- 4+ years of customer-facing, consultative experience in Adtech or Martech
- Ability to build & manage relationships with C-level executives & operators
- Excellent, effective communication skills & a meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for customer success & track record of happy, growing customers
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand complex, technology enabled advertising use-cases
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to drive projects forward
- Demonstrated ability to influence client stakeholders
- BA/BS degree required