As a Global Rider Growth, Marketing Principal, youll rigorously develop & implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition while building an unforgettable brand.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Establish a customer centric framework to drive customer acquisition across Vias markets
- Use a data-driven approach to develop & implement strategies for digital & offline marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers
- Collaborate with our product & engineering teams to optimize virality & conversions
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, & communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Define & test analytical frameworks to evaluate performance results, create projections, & identify new growth opportunities
- Identify new channels to test & lead experimentation & exploration
- Manage integrations with third party platforms & serve as point of contact with outside agencies & consultants
- 4-7 years of experience in growth marketing, and/or user acquisition
- Experience with key digital marketing channels (paid social, paid search, programmatic, etc) & mobile & web analytics tools
- Passionate about consumer driven marketplaces, & excited to get things done
- Analytical & rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics
- Independent, strategic, & entrepreneurial - a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Knowledge of SQL & Tableau is preferred
- Exceptional academic record & prior work experience in a consumer-facing business
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.