Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Deliveroo, & M&S trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are continuing to grow across Europe, with new Enterprise clients & fantastic brands added every week. As a result, our Account Management team is growing & we're looking to bring in passionate, enthusiastic, People Geeks who have experience of working with complex, large accounts.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Have an Enterprise (1,000 employee plus) focused book of business across EMEA
- Identify & cross-sell additional product offering(s) to existing customers
- Own key account touchpoints with the customer in partnership with our amazing Customer Success team
- Own the upsell to a different tier or population size for existing customers
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization
- Work with the Renewal team to coordinate more difficult renewal processes
- A track record of retaining & expanding existing customer base
- A knack for finding new opportunities within your existing client base
- Experience working with a variety of different sizes of companies with varied challenges & territories
- A customer centric approach that knows how to combine customer needs with product offerings with storytelling
- The ability to weave between empathy & strategy flawlessly
- Confidence in navigating challenging Commercial & procurement conversations with Large Enterprise customers
- An appreciation for how to approach conversations with customers from different background & cultures (we have a wide range of customers across many different countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa)
- Curious by nature & love to learn
- Courageous in your endeavors
- Creative with your thinking
- Resilient & able to adapt quickly to evolving situations
- Collaborative & love building relationships with customers & team members
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp