Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circles Vice President of Global Demand Generation is responsible for leading a fast-growing, data-driven & revenue-centric marketing team, establishing a global infrastructure & execution model for customer acquisition across all product lines. The primary focus of this role is to build a scalable, predictable & repeatable process for generating sales pipeline. From strategy to program execution & team management to process optimization, this role oversees all aspects of demand generation needed to achieve Circles revenue goals.
What you'll work on:
- Spearhead the development & execution of inbound & outbound customer acquisition strategies across key geographies & territories, including multi-channel direct & channel acquisition programs such as search, display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM & content syndication
- Scale out a high performing, quantitative customer acquisition organization with capabilities including campaign management, digital marketing, partner marketing & marketing operations
- Meet or beat pipeline targets & other leading indicators of demand on a quarterly cadence
- Report on the impact of demand generation investments on sales pipeline, bookings & revenue
- Continuously test, evaluate & optimize campaigns & program investments to maximize impact
- Team with Product Marketing & Growth to develop & execute campaigns that advance Circles go-to-market strategy
- Drive continuous alignment with the Sales & Revenue organization on campaign strategy, pipeline coverage, & win rate objectives
- Develop an intimate understanding of the customer journey, from top-of-funnel, self-guided customer journey, to purchasing decision making dynamics, to retention & upsell.
- Work hand-in-glove with Corporate Marketing to optimize targeting, creative, media & budget allocation to maximize effectiveness & ROI
- Keep finger on the pulse of key trends & distributive marketing technologies that we can add to the customer acquisition portfolio
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi-stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years experience in demand generation for high growth companies with at least 7 years of experience in fintech or financial services marketing
- At least 5 years of experience leading field marketing, demand generation, digital campaign marketing, & marketing operations in a B2B organization
- Public company experience managing pipeline & revenue targets on a quarterly reporting cadence
- Experience managing distributed teams & agencies in multiple geographies
- Track record of successful marketing campaign development & execution on a global basis with a clear ROI model across program investments
- Advanced expertise in B2B digital marketing, marketing automation, lead conversion, nurturing programs & marketing analytics
- Strong proficiency with leading marketing automation & CRM systems
- Successful track record scaling demand generation programs through technology, data & process
- Deep experience recruiting talent & building world-class teams in demand generations
- Ability to build marketing programs that support sales engagement from C-Suite to Developers & other diverse B2B buyer personas
- Comfort in building & managing multi-million dollar demand gen program budgets in multiple geographies
- Experience partnering closely with product marketing & growth to define & execute segment focused customer acquisition campaigns
- Strategic leadership with experience driving team alignment across marketing & sales teams on campaign objectives & KPIs
- Meticulous attention to detail & outstanding communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite & MacBook preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.