Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem thats comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, & select health service providers to grow our business & drive even more impact.
As a critical part of our Payer Access team, we are looking for a professional who will drive the go to market, implementation, & support ongoing management of our Strategic Alliances. This accountability is anchored on operationalizing reseller & referral partnerships, which includes strategies, business process, workflows, project management, & relationship management capabilities. The Alliances Delivery Lead needs to deliver results by setting clear goals & making things happen by inspiring & influencing cross-functional teams -- internally & externally. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Healths go-to-market approach & impact in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience working in the healthcare industry (such as with payers, EHRs, pharmaceutical companies), as well as a client facing background.
- Support the overall relationship for new & existing Strategic Alliances (payers & strategic business partners)
- Work hand in hand with the Strategic Alliance Manager to support support go to market efforts & ensure ongoing execution success
- Oversee initial implementation & support ongoing management of the Alliance
- Drive key work streams across teams such as technical, marketing, revenue cycle, data, & privacy
- Conduct regular business reviews with Alliances & internal stakeholders to assess progress against plans
- Conduct regular business reviews with internal stakeholders to report out on Alliance results & metrics you have helped drive
- Provide Alliances with a delightful experience, delivered efficiently & enabled by internal Omada teams, if appropriate
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years healthcare experience in managing complex, cross functional teams in healthcare
- Project management experience & expertise
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrates curiosity, a passion for changing US healthcare, & is a collaborative worker
- Honors Omadas values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.