Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: New York City
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more atdoubleverify.com.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to work with our Product & Engineering teams to develop & manage actionable reports & dashboards that provide our thousands of customers with insights via real-time reporting tools. You will be responsible for assembling reporting solutions that convey complex data analysis in easy-to-understand & engaging ways.
This role is based in New York City, NY.
What were looking for:
You are interested in data & analytics. You can create customer-facing dashboards & reports that make sense across many clients -- helping various stakeholders in the online media space improve their advertising campaigns. You are meticulous & detail oriented. You are capable of juggling multiple projects at once. You have a positive attitude, welcome challenging problems & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Understand online media business & marketing goals & how stakeholders in the industry leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Work largely in GoodData, our BI tool, to provide data-driven insights to both internal & external users
- Develop a deep knowledge of our internal data systems & an understanding of how to use them
- Build & maintain metrics, reports & dashboards that highlight key insights & tell a compelling story across multiple scenarios
- Create user interface solutions that meet various needs across different clients
- Come up with creative solutions to complex data analysis problems
- Manage deployments of your work, with review & approval at each stage
- Solid intuition & strong passion for detailed data analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, & deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, or engineering
- Relevant experience in business or media analytics, and/or business intelligence a plus
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Birt a plus
- GoodData experience a big plus