Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about quality. You integrate well with agile teams in testing, environment build-up, analyzing, designing, & building a comprehensive quality assurance test infrastructure to deliver a high quality product.
- You love breaking software! You get a thrill from finding gaps & uncovering vulnerabilities.
- You are energized by tackling big problems & finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge & the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
- We value simplicity, pragmatism, a tendency to take action vs. wait for direction, & are passionate about delivering products that bring real value to our customers.
- You believe in humans first, making a difference & doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You are a problem solver who wants to deconstruct, reconstruct, & test assumptions.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, & seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task & switch priorities quickly.
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation & establishing product engineering practices & standards
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal & communication skills & excellent relationship & collaboration with the team.
What Youll Need:
- 5+ years of increasingly complex QA & SDET execution & experience with standard-setting, testing environment creation, creating & improving automated testing
- Experience in Mobile testing. Creating a test plan & test strategy for mobile apps & mobile browsers.
- Experience in building engineering guard-rails, contributing to testing strategy, standards & metrics for quality of execution.
- Experience designing test automation suites from manual tests across different platforms - desktop (must) & mobile apps (desired)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, or FastLane.
- Ability to work across multi-location engineering teams & developing cross functional test suites.
- Knowledge of unit & performance Database testing with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL & mySQL or NoSQL such as DynamoDB or Couchbase.
- Solid experience with Rest API Automation Testing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with modern programming languages (Python preferred).
- Experience with Cypress, CircleCI, Jmeter/Blazemeter, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman.
- Experience with testing APIs & back-end scaling, functionality, & integration testing.
- Experience working closely with scrum/agile teams to add in & modify acceptance criteria & test suites.
- Collaborative & Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility. You are an excellent communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, & (mostly) correct.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.