The Pets Table is the newest addition to the HelloFresh family of brands & is on a mission to reimagine pet food, one bowl at a time.
We believe theres a better way to feed our good boys & girls. A way that gives every pet - the long-haired, the short-legged, & the spotted alike - a seat at the table, with healthy recipes developed with vets & made from wholesome ingredients that humans trust.
Were incubated within the HelloFresh Group meaning we have the space to operate as a start up whilst also having the many benefits of being part of a larger organization. Were looking to scale rapidly, to disrupt the pet food industry & to help pawrents improve their furry family members well being.
Were building a strong team & culture for The Pets Table. Every new hire has the ability & is encouraged to contribute to the success of this venture as well as the culture of the team. We know that hiring the right people makes a huge difference. So, if youre keen to join a high growth, entrepreneurial company where you can have an impact, then look no further!
- Help grow a new company from its inception & have the chance to make a serious impact from your first week
- Collaborate closely with the founding team, taking ownership of key aspects of the marketing function
- Help us figure out our content ecosystem & set up a strategy that will make customers happy & convince prospects to try the brand.
- Face a steep learning curve & benefit from a significant boost to your professional development.
- A dog person through & through
- A current Senior or recent graduate with a degree or concentration in Marketing, Business or Economics.
- Entrepreneurial & have experience finding creative solutions to solve problems head-on. Youre always looking for business ideas & have started (or want to start) a business of your own.
- A social media native who understands what content engages audiences across different platforms. You are able to spot trends & adapt them to any context.
- You know how to produce quality content & can edit pictures & videos on your phone. Having built a personal social media following is a huge plus!
- You are creative & can produce content as well as write copy. Youre curious how ChatGPT & other AI tools can be integrated into your everyday life.
- You know how to present effectively & could convince influencers & companies to partner with us
- Youre naturally attracted to marketing & solving customers problems. Youre not afraid to get your hands dirty to get someone to try products.
- Youre analytical & know how to create easy business cases to justify your ideas. You have a basic knowledge of excel formulas & you can calculate marketing metrics such as CAC & campaign ROI.
- Competitive hourly rate - $25/hour
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, EveryPlate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment with a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year
Duration: 3-6 month paid internship. You must be able to commit full-time (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm), & have the right to work in the US for the duration of the internship.
Please note this internship is available as a hybrid work opportunity in New York, NY or remote depending on approved location.
Now it's on you to tell us why you'd be a great fit for our team. We look forward to hearing from you!