Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Knowledge Management Specialist to join our Concierge Optimization team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Knowledge Management team is the funnel of communication & knowledge for Oscar Health. We partner with Business owners across the company to ensure that information is presented to our departments accurately, effectively & with change management top of mind. With new information that is released, we create the communication pathway, whether to our other departments we support or to our members through canned messages. In this role, you will identify, scope & execute communication & knowledge base efficiencies within each department.
You will report into the Language Assistance Program Manager
- Collaborate cross-departmentally with the intent to improve the member & care team experience
- Utilizing impeccable grammar & attention to detail, create/update & audit Knowledge Management materials for all areas of business.
- Partner with the Operational Excellence team to update resources when new workflows are created or updated.
- Partner with other business units to ensure other departments have Knowledge Management resources available.
- Identify knowledge gaps & implement frameworks to identify those knowledge gaps
- Conduct quarterly audits on Content Rooms (Concierge, Sales, Provider, etc) to determine trends, partner with training & update Knowledge Management resources.
- 2+ years of Knowledge Management, Internal communications or communications experience
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience utilizing JIRA
- Experience with Confluence
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.