As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Vice President of Strategy, Analytics & Operations for Global Processing & Partner Solutions (GPPS) will define & implement client deals & projects to focus & align the GPPS team broadly across Visa. The Vice President position will drive:
- Revenue focus & discipline through deliberate coverage & program based client targets, monitoring through pipeline orientation (top deals, by product, quantified in revenue terms).
- Acquirer, issuer processor, FinTech, non-FI landscape/opportunity analyses; regular SWAT exercises by client segment; internal leadership on the changing environment for Visa's distributors & recommended actions to address our dynamic client needs
- Client segmentation that results in differentiated access to resources, programs, client benefits
- Management visibility into revenue based coverage ratios to ensure resources stacked to right opportunities & accounts
- Clear scorecard metrics/performance indicators, goals & insights that help drive alignment & focus to the organization broadly
- Initiatives which drive progress against feedback programmatically collected from the field (client survey participation, sales team feedback, product feedback, etc)
- Processes for sharing best practices to drive NPS, deal performance, strategic engagement
- Proactive design of next set of business development programs including, gathering feedback from regional/global leaders on programs needed complemented with client & competitive/external trend diagnostics to establish a point of view & prioritize opportunities
- Management of all GPPS BPO activities, including Playbook champion, internal reporting, managing relationships with Visa functions (HR, Finance, Marketing, CS, IT, NA Sales Ops, Global Merchant & Acquiring Ops, Strategy) supporting the business
- Chief of Staff responsibilities for the SVP, GPPS
- Management of a team of three employees focused on analytics & BPO activities
- Creating strategic insights - grounded in data & facts, thought leadership & structure to strategic projects & client deals
- Building out unique, creative & impactful solutions by integrating insights across Visa's many expert functional resources & leading collaborative solution development
- Developing rigorous, fact-based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations
- Building outtools & track the evolving needs of acquirer & processor partners & team performance
- Identifying clear & realistic long-term keysuccess factors & strategic priorities
- Performing complex data analysis & design to drive unique insights for internal & external purposes
- This role includes frequent interaction with key internal & select external stakeholders. Internally this role will work directly with teams including: Merchant Sales & Acquirer leadership team, GPPS management team, FI Sales, Finance, Marketing, Product leaders, Global Business operations, Analytics, & Technology.
- Typically, 15 years of relevant experience including 7+ years' experience in management consulting, payments industry, retail strategy, digital platforms, financial services and/or previous strategy functional experience in a global organization. Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Salesforce & sales planning to maximize team adoption of CRM, structure coverage & segmentation & build out pipeline reporting, as well as other key performance indicators.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables & projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly, & to structure & manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with focus on a drive to completion & tangible impact.
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor; attention to detail & ability to structure & analyze sophisticated modeling & data analysis.
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible with ability to influence in a highly matrixed organization. This role requires generating support for recommendations, incorporating feedback & facilitating the path from recommendation to tangible results oriented impact.
- Proactive & effective communicator, with strong interpersonal skills. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions & debate & proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across geographic & functional lines.
- The position will be based in San Francisco.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 15% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.