At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager whose goal will be to drive the effectiveness & efficiency of our Customer Success team. You'll own metric definitions & execution, working to publish reporting & monitor key adoption, health, & retention metrics. Collaboratively as a key business partner for the CS leadership team, you will define the optimal customer journey & find ways to optimize our customer coverage model while making internal processes more efficient. A core part of this role will be to develop & scale the operational foundation & systems to drive the success of our teams, reporting directly to the Senior Director, Global Revenue Operations.
As a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager, youll get to:
- Manage renewal & upsell forecast cadence to drive accurate reporting to executives on past results & forecasts. Develop customer experience & customer health dashboards to drive decision making & key focus areas.
- Track leading indicators of retention, renewals management, adoption, utilization, NPS. Develop analytical insights that drive recommendations for action around risk mitigation.
- Conduct market analysis & customer research to maintain a current view of customer needs, how to improve the experience for them, & what other Customer Success trends are relevant in the marketplace.
- Own metrics definitions across the Customer Success team, & the associated reporting & dashboards needed by team members.
- Define the optimal customer journey & advise the leadership team on organizing the team & defining playbooks to execute on said journey.
- Forecast & maintain up to date views of team capacity, & compare this to the optimal coverage model to determine hiring decisions & areas of efficiency gain.
- Own & implement account assignment & coverage model design & frameworks for the Customer Success organization
- Define systems & processes that drive productivity, efficiency, & visibility across the entire Customer Success Organization
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of Customer Success experience at a fast growing SaaS technology company someone who understands what it means to be a great partner to our customers.
- Designed processes for scale & then realized their impact through your management of implementation & adoption across the business.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components & think through optimal solutions.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, & a drive to excel.
- Collaborative mindset, across peers, business partners, & leadership.
- Clear, concise & effective communication skills, both written & verbal. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives & cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with excel as well as GTM systems such as Salesforce & Gainsight.
- Strong initiative & ability to work in a self-directed environment with a "can do" attitude & growth mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to negotiate priorities across organizations.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!