LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & are on an exciting phase of growth globally. Our values of entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth are what drives us forward, creating values & making significant impact in the digital ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you enjoy customer success & know how to navigate & manage customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Are you interested in working across cross functional teams & markets in a new & growing team? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & data? Consider joining our team!
Reporting to the Director of International Data, you will:
- Partner with key global account owners to support & grow some of our largest & most strategic global data accounts into International Markets (non-US markets), including:
- Playing a vital role in the extension of customer agreements ensuring that international terms, product & data privacy considerations are covered adequately.
- Providing sales support to global account leads on additional upsell initiatives & overall annual revenue targets
- Assisting global account leads with rollout of new partners & clients into International Markets, including training & upskilling various market leads & stakeholders.
- Acting as a bridge connecting & helping drive engagement between US & International Teams.
- Participate in strategic meetings for clients & partners as the lead stakeholder for International Data.
- Work closely with Product, Sales & Marketing to develop program solutions including:
- Act as an evangelist contributing to roadmaps on behalf of International Data for our customers across Marketing initiatives & Product milestones.
- Guiding marketing requirements for assigned product line
- Partnering with Product Marketing to develop external marketing collateral
- Maintaining & continually updating International Datas internal resourcing page.
- Supporting new International Data cross-functional and/or multi-market global deals where required.
- Sales support bringing together multi-market stakeholders to deliver on client RFPs & briefs.
- Contribute towards building a global thinking & operating company
- Be a part of the International team helping drive transformational change across our global business
- As a brand ambassador, have a presence at industry events & in strategic discussions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Degree with 3-4 years of experience managing customer accounts at SAAS, AdTech or MarTech companies.
- Relationship selling & strategic account management experience a plus.
- AdTech & 3rd party data experience preferred.
- Previous experience working across many markets across the globe is highly favoured.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 business hours.
- You build relationships with customers' leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, & connect with many, including C-Level management. You can also navigate smaller organizations, providing planning for joint initiatives.
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced company & industry.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.