Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Design Director to drive the coordinated design vision, direction & execution supporting multiple client needs & company objectives while simultaneously maintaining clear communications across the organization.
- Establish & execute holistic design visions across our Consumer & Enterprise products.
- Be a disruptor with strong vision & leading from the front.
- Actively practice & evangelize the customer-centric thinking organizationally
- Play a strong thought partner to cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering, Analytics, & Operations to realize the companys mission & vision
- Partner with the rest of the design leadership team to build the holistic journey in three-sided marketplace
- Recruit best talents who will raise the bar at DoorDash
- Coach & mentor designers on both soft & hard skills & help them develop & achieve career goals
- Build a culture that elevates the team, in terms of both performance & morale
- Establish the operating model that increases the teams effectiveness
- Align the teams priorities & deliverables to the companys overarching strategy & goals
- Be the inspirational leader by your creativity, vision, commitment, & persistence
- Strong portfolio showcasing the problem-solving skills both for consumer facing & enterprise facing products.
- 10+ years of experience in design, with a minimum of 3 years in team building & management
- Have managed a team of 5 or more
- Fluency in the latest product design trends, tools, & technology cross-platform
- Prior design experience in a healthtech industry is preferred