Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs in San Francisco. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers. We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Casper is looking for a Manager, Affiliate & Partnerships to oversee, manage & grow both our affiliate program as well as key partnerships managed internally. In this role, youll own Caspers relationship with our affiliate agency overseeing daily operations, act as the internal lead for top affiliate partners, & serve as the strategic & executional arm in building out custom partnerships with a variety of brands, publishers, loyalty sites & more.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Grow incremental revenue through the affiliate program meeting ROAS parameters across a diverse set of partners in the mattress review, loyalty/rewards, search & mass media spaces
- Build & maintain relationships with top publishers & affiliates specifically in the sleep/wellness, home & mattress categories
- Oversee the affiliate agency at large, provide guidance on the types of affiliates to recruit to expand our audience reach & ensure compensation structures are in-line with meeting our efficiency requirements
- Collaborate with the affiliate agency to understand what our key competitors are doing in the space, what is/isnt working for them & build a test roadmap based on these insights as well as our internal media strategy
- Create & execute strategies specific to tentpole promotional campaigns, maximizing overall presence, share of voice & revenue
- Surface cross channel opportunities where affiliate partners can drive greater impact
- Manage relationships with select partners that drive revenue for Casper largely on a CPA basis
- Leverage internal & external data & insights to inform new potential partnerships worth exploring
- Work with Integrated Marketing to develop briefs catered to brands/publishers across several categories where there are strong synergies with Casper
- Lead the RFP process & create a scorecard to determine most viable test opportunities based on criteria that will drive to our KPIs
- Ability to build out custom creative alongside creative teams to ensure messaging is relevant & catered to specific need states
Our dream candidate
- 5-7+ years experience in managing a large scale affiliate marketing program as well as individual affiliate relationships
- A strong understand of the digital media landscape with expertise in building & launching multi-channel campaigns that could include high impact, display, video, sponsored content, native, email newsletters, or social media
- Proven record of collaborating closely with creative partners & leveraging consumer insights develop impactful creative personalized to individual audiences
- Excellent communication skills & exceptional ability to build strong relationships with both internal & external partners
- Ability to measure success of the program & work closely with the internal Analytics team to establish the right program benchmarks & success metrics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!