About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate startup disrupting the finance & lending industries. We are on a mission to help the middle class build wealth through their home. We are creating an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that disrupt rigid traditional lenders & help millions of people use their home equity.
EasyKnock is looking for an experienced senior copywriter to join our team. If you're creative process-oriented, mission-driven, & thrive in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to meet you.
Why is a senior copywriter important to us? They will increase the understanding of EasyKnocks products, through better & more engaging storytelling through original value - crafting copy & campaigns that are articulate, educational & unique. We need an exceptional communicator & creative marketer to help tell that story as we create a category & grow revenue.
What Youll Do
- Strategize & write copy for emails to B2C & B2B leads - to educate & re-engage
- Improve lead education - Strategize & write copy for organic content useful for educating leads
- Product marketing copywriting - we have a complex product, help us create the language to explain & engage. This language will be used on the website & across other collateral as needed, such as 1 pagers & explainer videos
- Collaborate with creative team to create taglines & copy for advertising (facebook ads, paid search ads, landing pages, direct mailers)
- Manage external vendors/agencies writing content as needed
- Customer Experience responses - craft templated responses to comments & reviews on facebook, google, & other 3rd party platforms.
- Assist with the script creation of educational product content such as case studies, sales collateral, webinars & videos
- Leverage quantitative & qualitative insights to inform your strategy
What Well Love About You
- Witty; thoughtful; excellent control of words. No matter how long or short, you have a strong ability to craft unique copy that is both engaging & true to the brand voice
- 3+ years of work experience. 3+ years of copywriting experience. 2+ years managing social media
- Strategic thinker with experience crafting emotional storytelling
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environment with little supervision
- Experience at a company that sells a service
- Experience working within the finance, banking, or real estate industries
What Youll Love About Us
- Fast-moving, experienced, mission-driven organization
- Health insurance, pre-tax commuter stipend
- Generous PTO & sick leave