Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for an experienced & passionate Account Manager with stellar Project Management skills to join our rapidly growing Brand Partnerships team. You will be responsible for overseeing the development & success of multiple branded projects & will report directly to the Account Director. The successful candidate will work in lock step closely with clients & internal teams, leading multiple branded projects from kickoff to publish & reporting.
- Maintain day-to-day status of branded content projects, including video, custom graphics, web content, & activations
- Collaborate closely with members of creative, production, sales, insights, & publishing teams
- Guide communications with brand clients to ensure feedback is received & addressed accurately, & that campaigns are meeting brand & ATTN: goals
- Be the voice of the clients for ATTN: & the voice of ATTN: for the clients
- Manage projects independently, anticipating problems & solving them both internally & with clients
- Develop client-facing timelines internal production schedules, & ensure both internal & external parties are meeting all deadlines
- Build extremely strong relationships with clients, solidifying their trust in ATTN:
Your Larger Purpose:
By joining our team & fulfilling the job duties above, youll both directly & indirectly play a crucial role in the organization meeting its larger goals including; diversifying business avenues, achieving or exceeding revenue goals, increasing brand awareness, & putting ATTN: in the position to increase positive or unique press coverage. Your overarching purpose & impact on these goals are measured by the points below:
- Efficiency: Ensure that your assigned projects/campaigns are moving along at optimal speed by nimbly scheduling internal & external meetings, tracking due dates, building & vetting client facing timelines, etc.
- Quality Assurance: Our partners invest in our social campaigns & trust that we are subject matter experts. Every detail matters as you review creative, share internal feedback, create client deliverables, & ensure client expectations are met on set.
- Building Relationships: Independently foster junior to mid level client relationships. Work alongside more senior members to constantly provide value & a strong sense of partnership to both internal & senior external partners.
Candidate Must Have:
- 3-5 years of publisher, creative agency or relevant marketing experience
- At least 2 years overseeing accounts & leading client relationships
- Extended knowledge of the social media space and, preferably, video content
- Expertise in project management tools, including Smartsheet
- A deep interest in the mission of ATTN: & the social issues we highlight
- Proven & pristine verbal & written communication skills including client email & phone etiquette (free of typos or grammatical errors)
- Ability to stand in front of a client with comfort in presenting & handling client business as a lead point of contact
Ideal Candidate is:
- Excited to be in a fast-paced startup environment with a fun, collaborative & energetic team
- Highly organized & able to manage projects independently
- Comfortable managing up, ensuring senior leadership is appropriately looped into key client conversations & project updates
- Comfortable working through any issues that arise
- Proficient in software to help keep the team organized (Keynote, Smartsheet, Google Products, Trello, Slack, etc.)
- A team player with hustle & a great creative eye for making groundbreaking content that stands for something
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.