Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
You will be a pivotal part in a pre-IPO company story by onboarding & developing new sales talent. The ideal candidate will have experience in the coordination & delivery of training programs. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational & interpersonal skills as well as proven project management & coordination skills. You will assist in the coordination of key project deliverables by helping track, communicate progress & deliver updates on the development of new hires. This creative, self-starting candidate should have the ability to work well with & gain the respect of both internal & external colleagues.
How you will make an impact
- Design & deliver a continuous learning onboarding experience including live, digital & observational training for all go to market roles
- Partner with Sales Ops & leadership to assess & deploy 30 - 60 - 90 KPIs
- Execute a blend of training methods to maximize learning retention & scalability. e.g. live classroom training, asynchronous e-learning, live virtual sessions, role-plays, hands-on product workshops, etc.
- Act as liaison between the sales team & other cross functional teams, particularly marketing & customer success
- 3+ years facilitation experience moderating interactive & informative discussions
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently & holds people's attention
- A knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct & concrete way
- Ability to motivate, influence team members
- Excellent project management instincts. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Highly motivated & entrepreneurial - you not only can spot problems, but you can marshal resources towards creative solutions
- LMS management experience a plus
- Instructional design experience a plus
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.