For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning & our UX Design team is pivotal in creating amazing product experiences across the globe. We are looking for a passionate & innovative designer who is a creative problem-solver & advocate for beautiful & seamless end-to-end experiences. Youll help define our Zuora design language to create innovative products that customers love. We celebrate diversity & inclusion of all candidates. We believe our designs should be accessible to all users.
What youll do & achieve:
- Contribute ideas & concepts to craft emotionally engaging user flows, storyboards, wireframes, interactions, prototypes, design specifications, & presentations focusing on information architecture by applying user research insights to articulate a users journey
- Partner with designers & researchers to distill complex products into simple & elegant solutions
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, etc.
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment by managing multiple projects & expectations effectively
- Develop deep customer empathy through engagement & research, continually testing hypotheses, learning, & iterating designs
- Help design solutions that meet measurable business goals & requirements
- Partner with user researchers to support the collection & synthesis of user data/feedback
- Translate quantitative & qualitative findings from user research sessions with enterprise customers to create delightful customer experiences
- Develop craft & storytelling ability with a point of view thats backed by design rationale, data & customer insights through design & presentation
- Strong communication & presentation skills to develop empathy & influence
What youll need to be successful:
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree and/or Masters in Design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, industrial, or industry equivalent experience)
- Great creative skills across web & mobile responsive experiences
- Passion for testing products using design principles, methods, innovation, & ideation tools
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), sketching & storyboarding for rapid experimentation
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Docs, & survey creation tools
- Masterful at creating lo & hi fidelity prototypes to quickly storytell a variety of concepts, get customer feedback, & iterate on designs
- Ability to work well with ambiguity in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Organized & self-motivated to able to manage the completion of multiple projects in a timely manner
- Great communication, presentation, & storytelling ability
- Work well with teams, read people & collaborate cross-functionally
- A great attitude hungry, humble, & willing to learn
- Sweat the details but also can articulate the big picture
- A strong online portfolio which demonstrates both process & creative execution
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com