App Annie islooking for a motivated, high energy, creative & flexible Inside Sales Manager to lead a team across London, Paris & Berlin.
We are looking for a team leader, with deep analytical skills, & proven track record of success to manage, & motivate a team of 4 sales development representatives to prospect for new business.
What will you be doing?
- Establish data driven lead generation processes.
- Create pipeline strategies for each of our sub-regions.
- Ensure that SDRs are working closely with AEs in each region on proactive outreach campaigns to identified target accounts
- Partner with Marketing to ensure good leverage of marketing activities, MQLs, provided in the region, & alignment on sales & marketing campaigns.
- Follow up on opportunity creation by the Account Executive teams
- Measure & take an analytical look at the business & sales funnel, internalize key performance metrics, & put plans for improvement into action.
- Build dashboards & reports in SFDC to track & measure pipeline & performance.
- Develop a strategy for scaling & managing the SDR team, as well as implementing a training program for new SDRs.
- Manage day-to-day operations of SDRs, setting expectations & ensuring goals are being met.
- Manage a teams quota attainment & provide guidance for a successful close.
- Identify & make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, & productivity.
What skills do you need?
- You love data & are highly analytical, detail oriented & proficient in using Salesforce.com, Excel, Google Sheets...
- Proven track record of successfully building, training & growing sales teams & helping them reach & exceed sales goals.
- Creative & strategic approach to generate qualified leads.
- Experience in direct enterprise-level, high-tech sales.
- Self-starter, resourceful, & adaptable, with a solid understanding of sales methodology.
- You have strong communication, relationship development & leadership skills. Easiness in working closely with other team.
- Prioritization skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once & meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus.
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem, SaaS, or Big Data space is highly desired.
What do we offer?
- Stock options & competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: mobile phone reimbursement & Mac laptop. Snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- Well top off your Oyster card to make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1,000,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners & Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, London & more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role & room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, youll help make a great impact on App Annies success as a whole.