We are looking for an intellectually curious & detailed-oriented Research Associate to assist building surveys, interpreting data, formulating reports & other day-to-day research tasks. You bring a strong customer first approach & eagerness to learn new tools & skills as the needs of the team evolve.
The Research Associate will have the opportunity to work across all phases of the research process, from supporting quantitative & qualitative research design, fieldwork, & analysis. This is a hands-on role which offers a lot of opportunity for cross-functional teamwork & exposure.
- Support the design, deployment, & analysis of surveys
- Leverage survey tools (i.e., Qualtrics) as well as BI tools (i.e., Looker) to build & administer surveys
- Monitor data collection & produce reports as needed; includes supporting any backend mapping to tie other data sources to surveys
- Maintain the survey platform, including monitoring usage, internal access to the platform as well as creating best practices for survey design, deployment, & other training materials
- Maintain knowledge database so teams can easily access history & summaries
- Analyzing survey data & building presentations that tell a story with data
- QA & fact-checking research & reports
- Entry level to 1-3 years of relevant research experience
- Bachelors degree
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills
- Ability to summarize & distill qualitative & quantitative
- Some survey programming experience (i.e. Qualtrics) preferred; experience with Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast-paced, time sensitive & dynamic environment
- Passionate about working at Zola!
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!