WHO WE ARE:
The Lifecycle Marketing team is transforming the way BARK engages with its millions of customers. Were mobilizing big data, clever creative & multiple channels to build a 1:1 communications experience that anticipates & answers each customers needs across their lifetime with BARK (from prospect nurture & conversion to subscriber engagement & upsell to long-term retention & loyalty). If imagineering programs that deliver the right solution to the right dog at the right time sets your tail a-wagging (metaphorically speaking), then come join us!
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
You will drive efforts to boost customer engagement & retention across our growing subscriber base. You have a strong knowledge of customer communication channels (email, push, SMS) & have a proven track record in managing high-impact multi-channel lifecycle marketing programs. Curiosity fuels your methodical approach to curate test-and-learn experiments aimed to uncover impactful data-driven customer insights, & creatively integrate them into the ongoing customer journey. Your brightest qualities are your entrepreneurial mentality, high-spirited attitude & collaborative spirit (and your coworkers couldnt agree more!).
- Develop & execute automated lifecycle marketing journeys & one-off campaigns across all CRM channels (including email & SMS) to increase subscriber retention & renewal rates.
- Manage BarkBox & Super Chewer communications calendar & testing roadmap (promotional & triggered).
- Curate the best holistic communications journey across a variety of lifecycle stages, from early engagement to loyalty & at-risk.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting & contact strategies to maximize performance of key subscriber segments.
- Partner with operations team to manage tests of targeted inserts in monthly delivery boxes.
- Consistently launch & monitor experiments designed to impact subscriber retention & NPS.
- Partner with business leads on goal setting, campaign planning & performance learnings.
- Work with data analytics team to highlight key engagement & churn indicators, & leverage data to continuously strive for personalization at every touchpoint.
- Collaborate with Happy (Customer Experience) team to test retention programs, solve customer issues, & strengthen our best-in-class service.
- Own KPI reporting, including weekly & monthly updates.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience in Customer Lifecycle, Subscriber Engagement or Retention roles; experience with D2C subscription services a plus.
- Relevant experience in creating & scaling end-to-end omnichannel programs (email, push, SMS) across customer lifecycle stages.
- Robust experimentation knowledge to continuously optimize the customer experience.
- Proficient across product platforms (eg Amplitude), data platforms (eg Periscope), & CRM platforms (eg Sailthru, Simon Data).
- Demonstrated analytical ability to leverage data to inform insights, formulate recommendations & deliver actionable solutions.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent project management skills with a get-it-done attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written & oral communications skills.
- SQL & HTML experience is a plus.
- Positive attitude, collaborative, & must love dogs!
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.