Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Field Marketing Manager at Teampay, you will be responsible for generating quality leads by partnering with the sales team to run effective field marketing campaigns. Your ability to manage competing deadlines while never missing a detail will be vital as you orchestrate a variety of events, from sponsorship of large scale conferences to intimate experiences, attended by prospects, customers, & partners. Your partnership with the sales team will help you succeed as you run field marketing campaigns to target key accounts, leveraging creative tactics to break through & set up the discovery call. You will own Controller Collective, driving engagement within this community facilitated by Teampay. This relationship-focused role will give you the opportunity to work with leaders across our organization as you build a dynamic network, driving brand awareness & leads within the corporate finance function.
- Plan & host online & offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities & deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Build on our existing events strategy by identifying new opportunities & creative events to attract quality leads.
- Support the Partner team by facilitating co-marketing events with a variety of Teampay partners.
- Strategize, build & execute integrated field campaigns that involve email, direct mail, & digital experiences for our prospects, partners, & customers.
- Partner closely with the sales team, to generate leads & MQLs.
- Create a scalable, measurable & repeatable community strategy to drive awareness for Controller Collective & engagement with its members.
- Use Hubspot & Wordpress to own the entire experience, from the initial outreach & registration to the follow-up & handoff to the sales team.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B company.
- A track record of executing phenomenal offline & online events.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven relationship-management skills, both across within an organization & with external partners.
- Direct experience executing & reporting in Hubspot (or similar) & Salesforce.
- Data driven approach with the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.