KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile various vendor accounts/statements & vendor disputes
- Monitor aging reports
- Research, analyze, & resolve complex payment & vendor issues.
- Process & review invoices timely & ensure proper coding, approvals, 3-way match
- Provide audit support
- Assist AP with filing, sorting & data entry
- Assist project accountants with receiving waiver & close out documents from subcontractors
- Organized, high energy, flexible
- Ability to multi task & thrive in a fast-paced environment
Required Skills & Experience
- Intermediate Excel skills, Microsoft Office
- Accounting experience preferred
- Strong data-entry
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.