Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
We are seeking a Client Solutions Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive technical solutions, & manage renewals & upsells. Simons Client Solutions Managers serve as the primary point person for our clients - high growth venture backed companies & leading enterprise brands! In this role you will lead every phase of the post-sale relationship, from integration to campaign development & launch to renewal. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client value on our platform, helping to develop strategies driving millions in incremental revenue for clients & enabling clients to implement these strategies within our platform. You will be responsible for client engagement across the platform & ensuring overall client happiness & renewals.
This position is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded & interested in learning tech from the ground up, but also communicates clearly & is passionate about building relationships. You have a strong desire to learn what goes into building an enterprise SaaS business.
What Youll Do
- Engage with business & marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform & the marketing & data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven & product discussions with business leaders
- Work with Simon Data's customers on data integration & analysis to help drive their retention marketing & customer lifecycle goals
- Lead integration efforts with clients, working closely with our integration engineering team to provision client accounts, get data pipelines configured & ensure the client is setup for success on the Simon platform
- Build client relationships
- Educate customers on new product offerings & drive adoption
- Increase the services & the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to the fullest extent
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socialize with our customers on a regular basis
- Champion processes & product improvements
- Drive & improve our efficiency & effectiveness by developing materials, tools, & processes for efficient & effective integrations with our clients systems
- Work closely with technical & product teams to determine the short & long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Develop systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, banking or other client facing roles
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field
- Deep analytical skill set, black belt in Excel or BI platform
- Proficiency working with data in SQL
- Strong eye for business, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management & individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic problem solver who is able to thrive in an unstructured & fast-paced environment
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious & a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, & a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.