Daily Harvest is seeking a compassionate & trustworthy People Operations Associate who will help facilitate the functions & programs of our People team. You will work closely with the rest of our People Operations team to set all employees up for a successful & meaningful experience here at Daily Harvest. Youll play a key role in supporting new programs, processes, & services that improve our candidate & employee experience. The People Operations Associate should be creative, resourceful, & solution-focused. Someone who has exceptional attention to detail, confidentiality, & has a knack for engaging people
What you'll do:
- Own the onboarding process by providing orientation information packets, receiving all new hire paperwork, including I-9 validation for supporting documents, providing an overview of company's benefit programs & how to enroll, reviewing company policies, scheduling & delivering onboarding sessions for each department, & administering knowledge checks to ensure new team members retain key information.
- Work closely with the People Operations & Talent Acquisition teams to ensure all People functions are working seamlessly
- Work closely with the Office Manager on sustaining employee morale & implementing employee engagement initiatives
- Manage timesheets for our non-exempt employee population
- Administer payroll through Justworks
- Provide ad-hoc reporting & analytics to team members
- Administer company wide compliance programs
- Field tier 1 questions in regard to benefits, payroll, leave, etc. & escalate as appropriate
- Provide support on new People Ops initiatives as identified
- Adapt & implement People Ops processes to scale with us as we grow
- Keep the team up to date on industry & compliance best practices
- Serve as an internal stakeholder within company for Daily Harvest voice guidelines alongside
- Ad-hoc project work related to People Operations & Talent Acquisition
Who You Are:
- Passionate about People Operations
- Inclusive, courageous, discerning, curious, & devoted to the customer
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, performance management, & employment laws with proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism & tact
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- 2+ years experience on a people operations team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups & pivot tables
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, is flexible in response to changing employee needs, & maintains professionalism & composure
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.