As the Creative Operations Manager for our Creative Team at Harrys, you will work collaboratively with internal & external teams to create the best workflow & working practices to support the execution of all creative marketing endeavors. You should be an expert in cross-functional collaboration, project management, process improvement, prioritization tracking, & budget management. And you should have interest in people management, mentorship, & talent retentionas you will both support the growing Creative team while growing your own team of project managers.
Youre detail-obsessed, have deep experience working with creative teams, & experience or interest in managing & growing junior team members, & youre willing to take on our unique, fast growing brand. You know when to push & when to pull in order to get the work to the best place possible. Youre a strong advocate for your team & you have a strong track record of inspiring team members across functions & teams.
We seek someone willing to propose, test, & set systems & become the glue of the team, who will foster an ambitious creative agenda within Harrys, & encourage their team to do the same. You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize work for yourself & in support of the team, & meet multiple deadlines. Youre willing to get your hands dirty to complete any task, big or small, glamorous or mundane, to make sure creative projects are completed successfully & on-schedule.
What youll accomplish:
- Head of Creatives right hand, & an expert on how to get things done within the Creative Team & with close collaborators
- Become the Creative teams dedicated advocate, responsible for end-to-end coordination & support for all creative projects, small to large, campaigns to always-on
- Effectively communicate prioritization, project goals, constraints, deliverables, & schedules within a cross-functional team
- Own the relationship with cross-functional teams to track project schedules & deliverables, ensuring necessary clarity on timings & deliverables
- Work with Creative leads to manage & improve the processes, systems, & tools used by the creative organization
- Capture & communicate feedback in both recurring & milestone creative meetings
- Create & maintain creative calendar & scheduling process, detailing project stages, milestones & deliveries
- Get cross-functional alignment with ease & acts as the primary point of contact
- Facilitate inclusive & effective meetings to help drive decision-making in & out of the room
- Master the budget process within the organization, managing team budgets, with Head of Creative setting the strategy for budget allocation & leading budget reviews with cross-functional teams
- Master project management softwares (we use Asana, but they all tend to work similarly)
Who were looking for:
- Experience in-house and/or at start-ups, managing projects & teams
- A deep understanding of the creative & briefing process & a strong POV on what works/doesnt work in the creative & briefing process
- Exceptional communication & diplomacy skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Google Suite & other tools
- Highly organized, self-motivated & able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize & manage work for self & others, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, & creative problem-solving skills
- Align with the values of earnestness, humility, honesty & a focus on whats best for the greater good
- Experience in or interest in people management & mentorship & talent retention
- Are generally awesome with a great sense of humor. No pressure.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.