Pursuit is a social impact organization that creates transformation where its needed most. Through our intensive software developer training program, we teach high-need, high-potential adults the technical skills & industry smarts needed to get their first tech jobs, advance in their careers, & become the next generation of leaders in tech. In addition to training & career support, Pursuits innovative operating model combines partnerships with tech companies to retrain their blue-collar workers & social impact investments to re-envision funding for outcomes-based organizations.
At Pursuit, all employees have the opportunity to make a profound, positive social impact. We are building a dynamic, impactful, ambitious, brilliant, hard-working team to achieve our goals & support our expansion, & looking for a Grant Writer to join our team part-time, approximately 15 - 20 hours/week.
About the Role
As the Grant Writer, you will work closely with the Director of Institutional Giving drafting copy for grant proposals & reports to new & existing foundations & corporate donors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Write, edit, format grant proposals & reports in collaboration with the Director
- Ensure drafted copy accurately reflects Pursuits mission, vision, & voice
- Attend internal meetings with the Director & Programs staff to receive updates on the work as needed
- Curious, analytical, flexible, detail-oriented, able work quickly & stick to deadlines
- 3-4 years of non-profit grant writing experience drafting proposals, LOIs, RPFs, & reporting
- Available for up to an average of 15 hours a week & up to 20 hours if needed; flexibility is available here depending on the grant writers schedule & upcoming deadlines
This position is 100% remote.