People Analytics Manager
Scandit is looking for a talented People Analytics Manager to support its growth worldwide. We are a tightly aligned, highly collaborative global team & are looking for someone who is equally excited about rolling up their sleeves & getting things done!
The People Team aims to be an Insight Driven Function, you would be expected to provide accurate & timely people reporting with analysis, insights driven commentary & recommendations to colleagues, managers & other stakeholders as required.Youll report to the Director HR Technology & Effectiveness & will work closely with the People Tech & Ops besides partnering with all SME (Subject Matter Experts).
Your success will greatly depend on a proactive nature & the ability to perform by clearly articulating (both verbally & in writing) to all levels within the organisation, understanding the business & challenge with the right questions, but also feeling comfortable submerging yourself on a data set for extended periods of time. You will pride yourself on your strong data management & analytical capabilities, project management, as well as being able to upskill HR colleagues to use the self-service reporting available to them.
The People Analytics Manager will also be the key driver on several innovative projects with the support of the People Team - using our HRIS reporting, implementing a data visualization tool & leveraging other systems to develop Scandits people metrics capabilities. Provide insight & recommendations into how the make-up of our workforce could be optimised to deliver our company strategy & how it will impact our operational ability such as connecting the interdependencies between roles & teams hire dates, employee engagement, organisational structures, budget impact, etc.
What we expect from you is to bring knowledge & experience of data & analytics tools which you will use to accelerate the impact of the People team
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of our people data, analytics & visualisation capabilities
- Identify & address the gaps between todays workforce & tomorrows people needs through strategic workforce planning endeavours
- Help creating employee listening mechanisms including surveys & social platforms so company leaders can hear perspectives from employees & alumni & respond appropriately
- Deliver operational dashboards, metrics analysis/queries at agreed service levels including recommendations.
- Develop & define an analysis framework to support HRs strategic objectives (consultation, gathering requirements, analysis/research methods, communicating outcomes)
- Identify & formulate several projects to improve the service offering of the HR team
- Train & up-skill HR colleagues in data management & visualisation techniques
- Regularly stay afloat on latest research (our & other industries, people trends, topical issues, academic research)
- Network & team up with Data Analytics colleagues from other Scandit functions to share best practices.
Who You Are
To be successful you will be a naturally analytical person & you will also have the highest quality numerical & statistical skills. In everything you do you take a proactive, can-do approach. You can anticipate customer needs based on market, recruitment, financial, & legislative trends. You have the ability to work autonomously & be a good team player were all about the drive & collaboration.
Key skills include:
- Analytical capability & problem-solving skills with the ability to independently research, assess, interpret & validate data & to make connections with identified data patterns.
- Experience with human capital data & analytics.
- Experience or knowledge in a Strategic & Operational HR Reporting role.
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal) & interpersonal skills & stakeholder management.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, PowerPoint, & presenting data in a simple & engaging way.
- Familiar with core HR processes.Naturally collaborative & motivated by working a team agenda, with the motivation & ability to work independently as required, e.g. autonomously recommending & implementing process improvements.
Ideally you would also:
- Have Technical / systems knowledge, experience & capabilities required with direct exposure to HR / Recruitment Data systems, database management & reporting tools (e.g. Visier, Tableau, Qlik Sense).
- Be proficient in R & Python.
- Have experience or knowledge with analytics in non-HR domains
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com