Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing enterprise technology companies in Atlanta? BetterCloud is the first SaaS Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. Which is why CB Insights & the New York Times named BetterCloud as one of 50 Future Unicorns in 2019. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in Atlanta & San Francisco.
Were a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Vice President of Product Managementin Atlanta. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this person will lead the strategy, execution, & growth of our product portfolio. This is a new, highly visible role that will have a profound impact on the success of the entire business.
- Build & lead a world class product management organization. Define team & individual-level roles, responsibilities & expectations. Hire & nurture top talent, managing on-going performance, & facilitating career growth.
- Own the product roadmap, ensuring alignment of product deliverables to the overall product vision & strategy.
- Develop market-driven strategies to expand the product portfolio & vision.
- Partner with engineering & product operations leadership to identity & implement improvements to the SDLC, putting an emphasis on agile/iterative product discovery & delivery.
- Engage customers, potential customers & business partners to gain insight utilized in the product development process & to support new business opportunities.
- Identify & implement best practices to measure success, including financial objectives, delivery milestones & feature adoption metrics.
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 5-6 years of experience building & leading a high performance team
- 5+ years of experience working in a continuous delivery environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Proven track record of developing, launching, & generating revenue from enterprise SaaS solutions
- Results-oriented with strong negotiation & decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, & collaborate with cross-functional product teams & manage interactions across engineering, design, marketing & operations
- Strong attention to detail & excellent problem solving skills
- Superb written & oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Positive, action-oriented attitude
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.