Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial & high-spirited professional with both the analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & work with suppliers in our logistics process.
As the Junior Logistics Manager you will join a dynamic Logistics team at one of the fastest growing scale-ups in the country. Our ideal applicant has experience in logistics/supply-chain, however more importantly is hungry to learn a new business & make an impact at a fun, fast-growing, mission-driven meal kit delivery service business.
- Strategically assist in developing & optimising our delivery network Australia-wide
- Be responsible for generating key insights on 3PL supplier performance, & subsequently driving improvement initiatives
- Coordinate with 3PL suppliers to support our delivery operations
- Work with our suppliers, customer care, & warehouse teams to identify areas of improvement, & develop solutions to drive efficiencies in these areas
- Be comfortable making split-second decisions with high impact
- Assist with cost reporting & invoice validation
- Solve problems on-the-go in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Vast knowledge & interest in food
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Quantitative & analytical experience, including strong proficiency with Excel
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & love taking initiative
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What you'll get in return...
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: ASAP - can wait a notice period
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - with flexibility to work part-time from home
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.