BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Senior Production Coordinator to bring their production skills to the NY Office. We are looking for an experienced andpassionateself-starterthat can work with all departments within Branded Video.
This is a full-time position, approximately 40 hours a week & based in BuzzFeeds headquarters in New York City, overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee & snacks to free lunch twice a week!
- Manage branded productions throughout each projects lifespan; from planning to wrap
- Support checks & approvals on branded concept pitches, pricing, & budgets
- Collaborate withclient services, sales,creative, post, casting, & studio ops teams throughout each project
- Oversee on-set coordination, AD, DIT, & other shoot support responsibilities
- Schedule & lead internal kick-off & production meetings
- Process, track, & report production wrap books & expenses
- Process payroll, reimbursement, & check request paperwork for submission
- Train & oversee junior production & support staff
- Source & book freelance production crews
- Source & negotiate rates for shoot locations & studios
- Assist with production travel & accommodation booking
- Collaborate to improve upon production resources, process, & responsibilities
- 4+ years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable software
- Ability to multi-taskprojects with sensitivedeadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent writtenverbal communication skills
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed,we believeour work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on ateam that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth by work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO andunlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans,gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation,teamwork, inclusion,humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, youllwork collaboratively withinspiring colleagues to create tools & content that helps connect people all over the world.