Software Engineer SAP
The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to establish a best in class Technology solution through the implementation of our new SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our business & building world class solutions to support them. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization & will be instrumental in furthering the teams mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build, & implement best practice in the Technology space of SAP. You will be part of a dynamic team of technical experts ensuring standards across development.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems & develop both long-term sustainable solutions & also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower & inspire your colleagues to take action & embrace the mindset that, "Together we can; and
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore.
- Plan & execute the design, development, testing, & support for different SAP applications specific to ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Leverage hands-on knowledge in SAP ABAP & FIORI technologies to execute & provide guidance to team members
- Provide thought leadership in support of the design, build, & deployment of SAP functionality including process road mapping
- Evaluate the design & effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle & communicate challenges & opportunities to senior management & client personnel
- Interface with IT development staff & third-party software providers (SAP & others) as required for technical matters
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of SAP applications experience with 1 - 3 years of full SAP S/4 HANA lifecycle implementations including hands-on design & development in ABAP & FIORI technologies
- Excellent coding skills & experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS & Android mobile app design) on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5, SAP Fiori, Implementing Standard Fiori Apps, Creating Custom UI5 Apps using SAP Web IDE, Developing Backend data services & CDS views, Understanding of Fiori Elements & UI Adaptation, NetWeaver Gateway, Custom Business Objects
- Extensive experience with ABAP CDS views, SQL Scripting, User Exits, IDOCs, Workflow, Interfaces, Reports, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, BADIs, Dynpro, Reports, Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebDynpro Applications, Optimized Database programming etc.
- You need to independently perform Unit Tests & provide sufficient support during Integration Testing & go-live & provide fixes for bugs & any other changes required during testing
- You need to interact with functional & other technical resources to understand SAP development requirements
- You need to prepare Technical Specification documents based on Functional requirements & build solutions that adhere to audit requirement framework
- Strong communication & time management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.