Shutterstock is seeking an Accounts Payable Intern who will report to the Accounts Payable Manager & is responsible for providing financial, administrative & clerical services. This includes processing & monitoring payments & expenditures as well as filing all documents & reports in an organized manner. We currently process approximately 150-200 invoices & payments weekly.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Manage the AP email queue of invoices (label emails for AP team, follow up with responsible owners for approval, respond to vendor inquiries, etc)
- Review invoices to ensure mathematical accuracy & general compliance (e.g. sales tax).
- Enter all invoices into the Accounting system accurately & in accordance with company policy/account codes
- Setup Suppliers with proper documentation provided
- Manage weekly payments (checks, wires & EFTs) in accordance with policy
- Assist in the coding of company purchasing card expenses
- Review/process T&E reports leveraging our expense management software (Workday)
- Filing of all invoices by vendor
- Assist with Audits
- Accounting Major
- Detail oriented, organized & accurate
- Ability to learn systems (ERP, online banking, email ticketing, etc.)
- Excel experience
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.