Do you enjoy making a difference & building successful relationships?
Are you creativewithstrong attention to detail?
Then we have a job for you!Aegis Living isgrowing fast & we arelooking for a well-rounded, enthusiastic Recruiterwho iseager todive right in & help build our line-staff team within our communities. This position will be located at our Bellevue,WA office.
A day in the life...
- Develop effectiverecruiting strategies in support of staffing objectives
- Source applicants through various methods including advertising, job sites, online platforms & social & professional networks
- Keep current with sourcing strategies & industry trends
- Pre-Screen job candidates & align candidates to job profiles
- Work independently to fill openingsand meet the hiring needs of department Directors from time need is identified through to offer
- Manage & maintain applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Maintain recruiting metrics
Where You've Been:
- A minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle, high volume recruitment experience (including sourcing) required
- Experience supporting remote markets preferred (This position is located in Bellevue, WA & could support out of state hiring)
- Experience in building & acting upon a successful recruitment strategy
- Demonstrated successful hiring manager & candidate relationships. Strong written & verbal communication skills required
- Passion to serve others
- Positive attitude & willingness to take on challenges
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to reprioritize & flex with the needs of the organization
Some Reasons Why You'd Want To Work With Us:
- You want to play a part in a growing & profitable company
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, & helpful
- You value diversity, equity, & inclusion. Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally & professionally
- Smart teammates & the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Competitive benefits & compensation package
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, & irresistible cuisine. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state & national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazines Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, & includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
Discover additional information at www.aegisliving.com/careers